Today life is very busy and hectic. People are very much busy in their life and tired very badly mentally and physically. They need alternative and there is no any best option for replacement of whole body massage. Mostly people think that massage makes them feel good. If any body get pain and they are not feeling the best then massage is very useful.
The basis of Ayurveda treatment is a process of purification and rejuvenation. According to Ayurveda the accumulation of “Ama” or toxic substances in the body, years of poor diet, weak digestion and incomplete elimination of waste matter, inadequate sleep, pollution and stress lead to the imbalance of the Tri Dosha and the build up of toxins, which can lead to ill-health. Ayurveda is believed as the oldest treatment in the world. The current synthetic lifestyle of modern man has led to many health hazards.
Massage radiate the warmth into the body tissues and muscles, increasing blood circulation, as well as decreasing stress, tension and tissue stiffness.
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles